Don't miss your chance to own the final remaining buildable lot on Kingston's coveted Apple Tree Point Lane! 1.29 acre lot offers 66 feet of no bank waterfront footage, with commanding views of the Sound, Cascades, Baker and Rainier, the city, and a wealth of marine life and boats motoring by. Expired perc testing done by owner. Minutes to ferry, w/passenger service to downtown Seattle. Build your dream on one of Kingston’s premiere destination streets!
- View:City, Mountain(s), Sound, Territorial
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Paved
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Not Available
- Utility source:Available, In Street, On Property
- Utility features:Common Area Maintenance, Road Maintenance, See Remarks, Electricity Connected, Septic Design Applied
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:North Kitsap #400
- Elementary School:Richard Gordon Elem
- Middle School:Kingston Middle
- High School:Kingston High School
- Original List Price:$450, 000
- Hoa fees:44
- MLS #:1674261
- Buyer Agency Compensation:3
- Annual Taxes:$2, 702
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Catherine Arlen (#NWM67507)
Listing Office: Windermere RE West Sound Inc. (#NWM4423)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!