Two Tax Parcels, 4.1 acres on Cougar Mountain, King County Jurisdiction, Build your custom home here and look at subdividing. Quiet Area with Upscale Homes. Tax Parcels #1924069128 and #1924069019. Owner is pursuing a Boundary Line Adjustment to create two buildable sites.
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Not Available
- Utility source:Not Available, Well Needed
- Utility features:Natural Gas Available, Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Cougar Mountain
- School district:Issaquah
- Elementary School:Cougar Ridge Elem
- Middle School:Issaquah Mid
- High School:Issaquah High
- Original List Price:$799, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):1745
- Buying Agency Compensation:3%
- MLS #:1393466
- Annual Taxes:$1, 529
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Fred Mattison (#NWM59860)
Listing Office: John L. Scott, Inc. (#NWM6043)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!