Extraordinary water view home and guest wing with complete privacy on grounds that produce sustenance throughout the year. Rarely does a property so perfectly offer natural beauty along with man-made craftsmanship at every turn. Colorful landscaping, stunning views, large producing orchard, vegetable gardens, cedar barn all complimenting this classic PNW home of superb quality. An extra lot is included offering future flexibility and view protection.
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Room, Security System, Vaulted Ceil
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:4
- Half Baths:2
- View:Mountain(s), Strait
- Lot description:Corner Lot, Paved
- Exterior features:Barn, Deck, Fenced-Fully, Gated Entry, Green House, Irrigation, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking
- Exterior materials:Brick, Stone, Wood
- Square Feet:5076
- Garage spaces:4
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:2000
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Individual Well
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:West Dungeness
- School district:Sequim
- Elementary School:Greywolf Elem
- Middle School:Sequim Mid
- High School:Sequim Snr High
- Original List Price:$2, 100, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):481
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- MLS #:1919725
- Annual Taxes:$8, 968
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Michael McAleer (#NWM73466)
Listing Office: RE/MAX Prime (#NWM525)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!