Welcome to the Coveted Community of Maple Woods,- Walkable Location, Surrounded by Trails, Parks & Greenbelt! This popular open floor plan has all the spaces you desire & is well maintained in & out. Two story entry greets you w/light filled spaces. Formal living or bonus room has peaked ceiling, 2 story ceilings in the dining room & open staircase. Open great room concept w/gas fireplace right off the eat-in kitchen with island featuring slab granite counters, stainless steel appliances, hardwoods & slider out to the full fenced yard with large covered deck! Good-sized owner's suite w/5 piece bath & walk-in closests. Move-in ready- don't wait! Walk to many parks, sport fields, trails, shops, restaurants & award winning Tahoma schools!
- Interior:Forced Air, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, High
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Forced Air
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Lot description:Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Deck, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, High Speed Internet
- Exterior materials:Metal/Vinyl, Wood
- Square Feet:2000
- Garage spaces:3
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:2002
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Common Area Maintenance
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Four Corners
- School district:Tahoma
- Elementary School:Rock Creek Elem
- Middle School:Summit Trail Middle School
- High School:Tahoma Snr High
- Original List Price:$699, 950
- Hoa fees:55
- MLS #:1867493
- Buyer Agency Compensation:2.5
- Annual Taxes:$5, 855
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Amber Bills (#NWM50729)
Listing Office: The Amber Bills Group (#NWM3779)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!