Shy 20 Acres Awaits You! Huge Potential with Main House, Two One Bedroom Apartments and 3 Bedroom Mobile with 2 Car Detached Garage. Enjoy Several Outbuildings with 5 pastures that are Fenced and Cross-Fenced with year round creek. Has potential to be an income generating farm perfect for cattle/pigs w/ 4 rentals. Live in the main house with 5 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, Large Family Room with Wood Stove, Kitchen with Walk-In Pantry and Master with Private Bath featuring Jetted Tub. Rent out the other Spaces for Additional Income. Farm the 19.72 Acres with 3 Large Open Barns, Chicken Coop & Tool Shed w/ Power. Several Fruit Trees and Raspberries! Great Location Close to Downtown Enumclaw. Welcome Home to Country Living at its best!
- Interior:Forced Air, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Hardwood, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors,
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:3
- View:Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Open Space, Paved, Value In Land
- Exterior features:Barn, Fenced-Fully, Outbuildings, Shop
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked, Wood
- Square Feet:3040
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:18 - 2 Stories w/Bsmnt
- Year built:1981
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Enumclaw
- Elementary School:Westwood Elem
- Middle School:Thunder Mtn Mid
- High School:Enumclaw Snr High
- Original List Price:$925, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):49
- Buying Agency Compensation:2%
- Taxes annual:$5, 785
- MLS #:1799702
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Shirley J. Grindel (#NWM95689)
Listing Office: John L. Scott, Inc (#NWM3647)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!