Rare Opportunity to own an updated farm home on 69.39 acres with 7,000 feet of river frontage on the Grays River! Pristine home boasting 3 bdrms, 2 bthrms, open concept living w/walls of windows to take in the panoramic views, living rm w/wood stove, spacious kitchen w/eating bar & pine ceiling, dining rm w/slider to covered deck, custom staircase to primary bdrm w/ 3/4 bath-5 skylights-viewing deck, den/office, large pantry/utility rm/crafts rm, ductless heat pump, vinyl windows, metal roof, 806 SF attached garage/shop & 1 car carport. The grounds offer a 60x100 barn-shop-hanger w/loft & covered parking for farm equipment, a 1,000 foot turf air strip w/taxi way, a 2nd home on 7 acres ready for renovation, pastures, fruit trees & gardens.
- Interior:Ductless HP-Mini Split, Fir/Softwood, Laminate, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room,
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
- View:River, Territorial
- Lot description:Paved, Secluded
- Exterior features:Barn, Deck, Fenced-Partially, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, RV Parking, Shop, Stable
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked
- Square Feet:2017
- Garage spaces:6
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:11 - 1 1/2 Story
- Year built:1930
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Grays River
- School district:Naselle-Grays River
- Elementary School:Naselle Elem
- Middle School:Naselle Jnr Snr High
- High School:Naselle Jnr Snr High
- Original List Price:$1, 195, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):520
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- Taxes annual:$648
- MLS #:1918515
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Dean P Gehrman (#NWM46010)
Listing Office: John L Scott LVW (#NWM5867)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!