Welcome to Twin Falls Estates in the beautiful Cascade foothills! Here you'll find this wonderful 4 bd. 2.5 bath home situated on over 3.5 acres of space and northwest beauty! This home has been lovingly cared for & recently updated: New Furnace(2020), recently painted inside/out, gleaming solid oak hardwoods, new dishwasher, newer black stainless appliances, countertops & fixtures in kitchen/baths, carpet (all within past 5 yrs.), NEW presidential comp roof (2021). You'll love the fenced yard area, garden shed, privacy plantings, huge patio, stunning Mt. Washington view! A perfect home for comfort, privacy, entertaining, working, enjoying SPACE; in a gated neighborhood of homes on acreage. Feels miles away but SO conveniently located!
- Interior:Forced Air, Heat Pump, Central A/C, High Efficiency - 90%+, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wired for Generator, Ba
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:90%+ High Efficiency, Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, High Efficiency (Unspecified), Insert
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- View:Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Partially, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked, Stone, Wood
- Square Feet:2890
- Garage spaces:3
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:2002
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Septic System, Natural Gas Connected, Common Area Maintenance
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Snoqualmie Valley
- Elementary School:Edwin R Opstad Elem
- Middle School:Twin Falls Mid
- High School:Mount Si High
- Original List Price:$1, 499, 000
- Hoa fees:200
- MLS #:1884691
- Buyer Agency Compensation:2.5
- Annual Taxes:$11, 204
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Kathleen A Irish (#NWM89414)
Listing Office: Engel & Volkers Snoqualmie Vly (#NWM5422)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!