Own your own piece of Paradise ***Cross the Bridge to Shannon Place. With year round fresh water creek. Pitch a tent then swim, waterski boat or fish in Lake Limerick! Beautiful campsite ready for your plans to build on. Top community with all the desirable amenities: Golf course with Pro Shop & Cafe', Community Lodge with planned activities like board games, exercise, & holiday parties. Restaurant/Bar, Tennis/Sports Court, 2 Lakes.
- View:Partial, See Remarks, Territorial
- Lot description:Cul-De-Sac, Paved
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Not Available
- Utility source:Available, Community Well, In Street, On Property
- Utility features:Common Area Maintenance, Road Maintenance, See Remarks, Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Lake Limerick
- School district:Shelton
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Shelton Mid
- High School:Shelton High
- Original List Price:$60, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):537
- Buying Agency Compensation:4%
- Hoa fees:100
- MLS #:1900824
- Annual Taxes:$248
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Gretchen Miller (#NWM55001)
Listing Office: ASPA (#NWM847)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!