Charming rambler in desirable Bay View neighborhood with peek-a-boo views of the Olympics!Perfectly landscaped yard with park like setting & beautiful blooms in the spring.Walk into an open family & dining area w/large front windows for an abundance of natural lighting.Beautiful REAL hardwood floors throughout the home.Gourmet Kitchen w/granite counter tops, tile backsplash & matching appliances(All Stay!).Kitchen looks upon the living room w/cozy gas fire place & slider to covered patio,perfect for entertaining.Owner's suite is complete with spacious walk in closet,double sink vanity & amazing soaking tub!Large 2 car garage,under deck & crawlspace storage,fenced dog run,AC/Forced air!Just below the Bay View walking trail!Come check it out!
- Interior:Central A/C, Forced Air, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Dining Room, Walk-In Closet(s), Water Heater
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Central A/C, Forced Air
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Lot description:Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Dog Run, Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, Patio
- Exterior materials:Brick, Wood
- Square Feet:1642
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:10 - 1 Story
- Year built:1989
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Marysville
- Middle School:Cedarcrest Sch
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Original List Price:$600, 000
- MLS #:1863294
- Buyer Agency Compensation:3%
- Annual Taxes:$5, 344
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Jordan Weishaar (#NWM117404)
Listing Office: CENTURY 21 North Homes Realty (#NWM7308)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!