Stunning views above Lake Washington surround you in this Juanita Area-Contemporary multi-level home offering 3,270 sqft,4 Beds,2.5 Baths,Bonus Room & extra room/office,2 car garage.Main level offers SW facing windows showcasing Lake Washington & Mt Rainier.Entertain in the spacious living room w/gas fireplace,built in speakers,open dining,Chef’s kitchen w/granite countertops,SS appliances w/pop up stove vent,built in desk,solarium kitchen nook w/electric awning,huge walk in pantry.Upper floor offers Primary w/ 5 piece bath.Heated jetted tub, Steamer shower,Spacious walk in closet.3 additional beds.New Large entertainment deck.Low maintenance landscape w/irrigation.Side fenced dog run.Massive storage options.Eastside living at its best!
- Interior:Forced Air, Central A/C, Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Hardwood
Heating & Cooling
- Heating:Central A/C, Forced Air
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- View:City, Lake, Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Cul-De-Sac, Paved
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Deck, Dog Run, Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, Irrigation, Sprinkler System
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:3270
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:18 - 2 Stories w/Bsmnt
- Year built:1989
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Natural Gas Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Lake Washington
- Elementary School:Carl Sandburg Elementary
- Middle School:Finn Hill Middle
- High School:Juanita High
- Original List Price:$2, 399, 000
- MLS #:1858734
- Buyer Agency Compensation:2.5%
- Annual Taxes:$12, 111
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Jonathan Villalobos (#NWM41888)
Listing Office: RE/MAX Eastside Brokers, Inc. (#NWM5625)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!